IBM Hiring Fresher System Engineer Jan 2014
Company Name : IBM India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore
Recruiting Company Website : www.ibm.com
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : BE / Engineering Degree B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA 2012 & 2013 Batch Only
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Across India
Job Role Associate System Engineer JOB SUMMARY:
Company profile :
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become smarter as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership.
Job Description :
In the job role of Associate System Engineer in IBM India, a new recruit will focus on achieving individual & team objectives at IBM
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : Criteria:
1. All branches of BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA are eligible except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
2. Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2012 or 2013.
3. Cut-off Percentage: 70% and above in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA .
4. 70% and above in X and XII standard
Should be knowledgeable about the department which the candidate is being hired for Should be a fast learner
Should be able to draw upon professional concepts, collaborate with others to carry out assigned tasks. Negotiation skillfulness are an essential
1. Should be able to identify problems, determine causes and recommend solution alternatives
2. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
1. Review, Understand the mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. —
2. Position may require coordinating activities of sub ordinate team associates
Impact On Business/Scope:
1. Accountable for individual or team results.
2. Support activities related to business measurements, impacting customer satisfaction or immediate costs or expenses.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. English: Fluent
Please do keep the note of following points :
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.