Alcatel Lucent Hiring Freshers Software Engineer On October 2013 @ Bangalore
Company Alcatel-Lucent India Limited
Hiring Company Website : www.alcatel-lucent.com
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : BE / B.Tech
Experience 0 yrs
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Bangalore
Job Role Software Engineer JOB SUMMARY:
Company Profile :
Alcatel-Lucent is at the forefront of global communications, providing products and innovations in IP and cloud network(n/w)ing, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access to service providers and their customers, enterprises and institutions throughout the world. Kindly log on to alcatel-lucent.com for more details.
Alcatel-Lucent Wireless R&D organization at Bangalore is looking for talented fresh engineering graduates to join their team.
WCDMA R&D team in Bangalore is responsible for the delivery of wireless network(n/w)s encompassing Base Stations (NodeB), Radio Network Controllers, and Small Cell products – FEMTO, IPC and BSG. This R&D team is responsible for system engineering, architecture, design, development, nodal test and E2E system verification of WCDMA offerings.
The selected applicant or candidates will join our highly talented Wireless R&D teams and take on the roles of Design/Development engineer, Test/QA engineer
As a Software Engineer, you will be challenged and you will be expected to:
Design & Development :
1. Become highly proficient in design and development of the WCDMA network(n/w) elements in the Alcatel-Lucent family of Wireless products.
2. Should be Proficient in C/C++ programming and data structures.
3. Should be highly motivated and creative.
Test & QA :
1. Develop both manual and automated tests which exercise product functionality.
2. Work on nodal testing / end to end testing of the products.
3. Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
4. Augment test strategies with feedback and analysis from real-world Customer deployments
Candidate Profile :
1. Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
2. Great analytical and problem-solving skillfulness
3. Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skillfulness are required
4. The candidate should be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
5. Demonstrate ability to learn rapidly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
6. Programming Language (C, C++, JAVA), Scripting languages (i.e. Shell, PERL, Python) ,Operating systems
Additional Assets :
1. Understanding or well-knownity with one of more of the following:
2. 3GPP (WCDMA) standards,
3. Solaris, Linux, VxWorks Operating systems
4. network(n/w) protocols like SCTP, IP, GTP and ATM
5. Wireless protocols like NBAP, FP, MAC, RRC, RANAP, RNSAP, RLC, PDCP
BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Information science, Information Technology, Telecommunication)
Minimum Marks: 70%
Graduation after: 2013.
Min. Class XII Marks: 70%
Min. Class X Marks: 70%
Special Note(Should Follow) :
Candidate should have a UG qualification
Please do keep the note of following points :
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.