IBM Hiring Freshers Software Test Engineer On October 2013 @ Bangalore
Hiring Company Website : www.ibm.com
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience 0 – 1 yrs
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Bangalore
Job Role Software Test Engineer JOB SUMMARY:
Comapny profile :
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Description :
1. The candidate should have great expertise in OS(Unix/AIX) centralized, Should acquire great C/C++ programming skillfulness, It is great to have
2. Scripting languages(shell/perl) expertise as well.
3. He/She should have great understanding of SDLC, Should acquire great analytical and problem solving skillfulness.
4. He/She should understand Test concepts and should be able to develop Test plans and execute test cases using out of box thinking.
5. Candidate should have attractive written and oral communication skillfulness.
Compulsory Skills :
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Basic expertise in C Programming
3. Basic expertise in Unix Internals
4. Basic expertise in Communication
5. English: Fluent
1. Master’s Degree in Engineering
2. At least 1 year understanding in C Programming
3. At least 1 year understanding in Unix Internals
4. At least 1 year understanding in Communication
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.