GNFC Recruiting Freshers Management Trainee Manager In 2013 @ Gujarat
Company Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd (GNFC)
Recruiting Company Website : www.gnfc.in
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : BE / B.Tech / BSc / B.Pharm / M.Sc / MBA / PGDM
Experience Freshers/2-3 Years
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Gujarat
Job Role Management Trainee/Asst. Marketing Manager JOB SUMMARY:
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited. (GNFC), is a joint sector enterprise promoted by the Government of Gujarat and the Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.(GSFC). It was set up in Bharuch, Gujarat in 1976. Located at Bharuch in an extremely prosperous industrial belt, GNFC draws on the resources of the natural wealth of the land as well as the industrially rich reserves of the area.
1. Candidate should acquire BE / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Sc / M.Sc in (Chemistry) / MBA / PGDM in (Marketing) degree from a recognized university.
2. Min. 2-3 years of post qualification understanding in the area of marketing of Chemical Products in large Chemical manufacturing and selling industry.
3. Should be a result oriented professional with understanding in Sales & Marketing / Business Development.
4. Should have exceptional problem solving abilities and keen client assessment aptitude.
5. Should be able to generate cross functional collaboration with various functionaries like R&D, Finance, Process within the organization.
6. Fresh Candidate acquiring required qualification, if found suitable, will have to undergo one year Training.
Please do keep the note of following points :
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.