MAQ Software eLitmus Off-Campus Software Engineer On 6th October 2013 @ Bangalore
Company MAQ Software
Hiring Company Website : www.maqsoftware.com
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA
Experience Freshers – 2013 batch
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Bangalore
Job Role Assistant Software Engineer JOB SUMMARY:
Comapny profile :
MAQ Software is a digital marketing and a technology solutions company that helps customers reach their markets effectively on time and on budget.
Founded in 2000, the company employs over 300 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai). Our solutions use advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server 2012, the latest cloud computing trends including Windows Azure and the latest form factors such as Windows Phone 8.
Job Description :
Gather software requirements (~10%)
Participate in regular conference calls with onsite and customer team, develop iterative prototypes based on requirements, contribute to architecture design and discussions.
Web application development using C#, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS and SSAS), XML Web Services (~20%)
Understand individual and team work requirements, write algorithms to convert functional specifications into code, design and develop extremely reliable, scalable and high performing code, ensure code is well documented, write unit test cases to test the software before passing it on to the testing team.
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~50%)
1. Plan, develop, and execute test strategies for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing efforts.
2. Responsible for ensuring the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database(DB) layer, and the user’s understanding in interacting with that data.
3. Work closely with BI, DW, and DB Developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define test strategy for data design, ETL processes, and the testing of data.
4. Develop, maintain, and enhance test suites to verify the validity and accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models.
5. Write relational and multidimensional database(DB) queries.
6. Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
Code Analysis using quality tools (~10%)
Run quality tools on the software, analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results, conduct peer code reviews.
Training and certifications (~10%)
Participate in technical trainings and clear Microsoft certifications like 70-461, 70-480, 70-463, 70-466, 70-467, 70-331 etc.
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job ::
1. 2013 batch BE / B.Tech /ME/ M.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA
2. No backlogs (Dead or Active) in any semester
3. Great academics
4. Great pH score
Event Date : 06 Oct 2013
Last Date: 02 Oct 2013
Salary : Rs.425000/-
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.