Hexaware Chennai Freshers Jobs On Dec 2013
Company Name : Hexaware Chennai
Recruiting Company Website : www.hexaware.com
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience 0-2 Years Of Experience / Freshers
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Chennai
Job Role Trainee JOB SUMMARY:
Hexaware is one of the premier SEI CMM – Level 5 certified multinational IT services organizations focusing on the latest cutting-edge technologies. We operate from India, USA, UK, Canada, Germany & Singapore.We have dared to dream and have the will to achieve the goal to become the Employer of Choice.
We are looking for MBA – 2013 pass outs with specialization in Finance/Marketing/HR/Systems.
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : Criteria:
1. Full time MBA with specialization in Finance/Marketing/HR/Systems.
2. Consistent marks of 60% from secondary school level
3. Highly motivated and detail oriented with superior writing and oratory skillfulness is a should.
4. Having high analytical problem solving skillfulness.
5. Enthusiastic and action-oriented, with the ability to drive continuous improvement in business and financial processes
Expertise and Skills Compulsory:
1. Understanding with IT industry would be an advantage.
2. Should be willing to sign 2 years bond
3. Candidate specialized in finance should be able to demonstrate basic expertise of concepts relating to their specialization
4. Candidate specialized in finance should have a background in any financial planning (like project work or financial analysis preferred).
Please do keep the note of following points :
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.