HP Bangalore Freshers Interview Software Engineer On Dec 2013
Company Name : Hewlett-Packard
Recruiting Company Website : www.hp.com
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : BE / Engineering Degree / B.Tech / MCA 2013 Batch Pass outs
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Bangalore
Job Role Software Engineer JOB SUMMARY:
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
1. HP Applications Services Global Delivery at a Glance.
2. 10,000+ professionals with global understanding and strong middle-management skillfulness
3. Proven competency in executing large multi-million dollar, multi-site projects and outsourcing contracts
4. World’s 1st BS15000 (now ISO 20000) certified company & 8th company to be explicitly appraised at SEI CMMI Level
5. Innovation delivered to customers leveraging HP Labs, HP Software, IPG and HP ESSN Labs in India
6. Effectively hosting global clients and showcasing range of capabilities
1. Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of HP technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
2. Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
3. Acts professionally with HP customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains great relationships with team associates and customers.
4. Understands HP’s strategy. Is aware of expertise tools and their application.
5. Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
MCA and BE /B.Tech specialized in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science/ EEE/ E&C – 2013 batch minimum 60% aggregate with no arrears as on date
Please do keep the note of following points :
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.