TESCO HSC Bangalore Hiring Fresher BTech Feb 2014
Company Name : TESCO Hindustan Service Centre
Recruiting Company Website : www.tescohsc.com
Eligibility criteria or education or qualification required for mentioned job : B.Tech / Engineer / BE – Civil / B.Arch – Architecture
Experience 0 – 2 Years / Freshers Can also Apply
Job Application Mode – Apply Online
Employment or Work or Job Location :   Bangalore
Job Role Design Associate JOB SUMMARY:
Company profile :
The Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The centre sits at the heart of the Tesco group, and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. Tesco was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India. Our core purpose at Tesco is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our centralized customers.
Job Description :
1. Develop design solutions and best fit to Retail layouts
2. Structure and deliver store plans to given deadlines
3. Deliver plan on the agreed planning principles and guidelines
4. Have high level influencing skillfulness to ensure buy in from Feasibility Planners, Tech Lead, Site Research
5. Identify and implement cost savings whilst maintaining quality and fit for purpose designs and plans
6. Ensure all plans developed adhere to Tesco planning principles
7. Do root cause analysis to understand planning performance issues and solutions develop
1. Understanding required: 0 – 2 years of understanding in interior designing with Auto Cad skillfulness
2. Educational Qualification: B.Arch. / BE -Civil / Interior Design
3. Essential Skills: AutoCAD (Mandatory)
Please do keep the note of following points :
1. No registration fees for this job.
2. Watch out for fake jobs and always verify from your aspect.
3. Forever Carry all necessary documents for the interview as well as a pair of set of your resume, white background passport size photo, Government ID proof like Pan Card, elector Id or Passport,photocopy of all of your certificates (both academic and further curricular) expertise certificates, bank details and alternative necessary documents.
4. If doable, go along with some reference either in your present company or new company.